Friday, September 21, 2007

artist statement & bio

My intention is what guides and drives my talent, and to date, the intention has been to create art that is beautiful and compelling. Some people see the art I create as joyous, humourous, intelligent. Others describe my art as fresh and lyrical. What I find deeply satisfying about my work is that it's something I've been able to fully commit to, while enjoying what's right in front of me, deeply and meaningfully. It's been about cultivating a natural talent, and the drive to develop and share, responsibly and enjoyably.

I love colors, technology, exploring and discovering things freely and unencumbered, making me well suited for the role of artist and more specifically digital artist. I started creating art in 2000 and am self-educated, -directed and -guided. I was born in San Juan, P.R. in 1966 and consider myself a healthy mix of the American/Carribbean/European cultures.

1 comment:

2010 said...

flashforward almost a full 5 years later ... i find today what i'm committed to is living a quality an exceptionally high quality life in accordance to the values i wrote as my header for this blog (see above, eg the top of this page)